Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Im ready

It is awkward to admit to someone you are not as smart as you thought. To sit in front of them and hear yourself selling a bit piece of your truth: I am terrible at grammar and perhaps will never be a good writer due to this. How long can I blame past teachers and schooling? The truth is that I never cared, that is until recently and I fear perhaps it too late to change. But alas this is the old dog new trick debacle and I am not one to count anyone out. With that said, I commit to writing more, and writing things that are decidedly more interesting. Cause no one cares about my grammar. Apparently not even me. Well I'm 27 now, so it should be a whole new game. I am almost thirty and I must admit this stirs no fear, only the sound of my own thoughts growing louder in their search for sense. At least so far this year I have made headway... graduating, quitting smoking, and of course a real 9-5 job. So I got that going for me, which is nice. Whatever's next... I dare you

No comments:

Post a Comment